In the treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (GIT), diet plays an important role. Famous therapist
Diet number 1 and its varieties
Table No. 1 is prescribed during the patient’s recovery or in the case of unexpressed exacerbation of chronic diseases of the digestive organs. Medical nutrition helps to reduce inflammation of the mucous membranes of the stomach and intestines, relieves pain, normalizes the digestive organs, helps in the process of tightening ulcers.
There are two types of diet – tables 1a and 1b.
Diet 1 table 1a. Meals are prescribed in the first 6-8 days of acute peptic ulcer, during acute attacks (for 2-3 days) or acute gastritis exacerbations (for 4-5 days) with duodenitis. Useful food on a diet table 1a by Pevsner patients with burns of the esophagus. The energy value of the diet diet table 1a is 1850 kcal per day. Dishes have a liquid or pureed consistency. Products are steamed or boiled. Meals 6-7 meals a day, subject to bed rest.
Table 1b. After completing the power supply on table 1a, table 1b is introduced. Nutrition is appointed at the stage of recovery or attenuation of acute manifestations of gastrointestinal diseases. The calorie content of dishes rises to 2600 kcal, you need to eat 5-6 times a day. The list of allowed dishes is slightly wider than in the diet number 1a, but the methods of cooking products remain the same – steaming and boiling. Food consumed warm, in liquid and puree form. It is necessary to adhere to a diet of 8-12 days in a semi-bedding mode, then the patient is transferred to the treatment table 1 main.
Patients after surgery and for cancer of the gastrointestinal tract after 3-4 days of dietary supplement No. 0a are prescribed 1 surgical diet. In this case, patients need to use weak broths, pureed soups with cereals, steamed fish or meat soufflé.
Indications for the appointment of medical table №1
Medical diet number 1 is prescribed for:
- peptic ulcer disease;
- exacerbation of chronic gastritis with normal or high acidity;
- acute gastritis in the stage of recovery;
- with gastroduodenitis;
- infectious diseases of the digestive tract (in the absence of diarrhea);
- hernia diaphragm food hole;
- The indication for the appointment of table number 1 is oncology of the gastrointestinal tract.
The main symptoms of gastrointestinal diseases: pain in the epigastric region, nausea, vomiting, belching, loss of appetite. The appearance of one or more symptoms is the reason for compulsory visits to the doctor
The purpose of the diet №1 Pevzner
Patients adhering to the therapeutic diet table 1 (1a, 1b or surgical table 1) quickly feel relieved, as the diet is aimed at reducing the load on the digestive organs and reducing the irritant effect on the inflammatory walls of the stomach and intestines.
General characteristics of the table №1
The main characteristics of the table one:
- restriction of products that increase acidity and irritate the walls of the digestive tract;
- ban on the use of hard-to-digest foods;
- food is cooked by boiling, steaming, then frayed;
- sometimes the doctor may allow you to use baked goods (baking pastry is prohibited) and baked foods;
- with the improvement of the condition, the patient is allowed to eat unspired meals, meat and fish, cut into small pieces;
- it is forbidden to eat too hot or cold dishes;
- limited salt intake;
- 5-6-7 meals a day;
- portions – moderate;
- drinking mode –