Paying tribute to fashion trends, according to which for the past several decades, a slim, fit, sporty figure holds the leading positions, everyone is trying to lose those extra pounds.
To which only those who wish to get rid of excess weight do not resort – exhausting physical exertion, strict diets, the use of various pharmaceutical preparations.
The problem of overweight makes you look for ways to reduce it.
To achieve the effect of losing weight, the drugs Reduxin, Xenical, Orsoten and others are used, which are far from harmless. In addition to these drugs, lipoic acid is also used for weight loss. Reviews, how to take it and what changes it causes in the body, you can learn from this article.
How does lipoic acid in the body
The action of lipoic, or as it is also called, thiocotic acid, causes the body to ferment processes of energy, thanks to which the drug is actively used in sports.
In addition, thiocotic acid is an antioxidant, well absorbed by the cells of the body, due to its specific chemical properties. It is also worth noting that this fat-soluble acid, which in its properties and composition is similar to vitamin N. It perfectly protects, strengthens the walls of blood vessels and participates in the regulation of metabolic processes in the human body.
As an antioxidant, thiocotic acid cleaves fats and prevents the appearance of fatty plaques. This property determines its effectiveness for weight loss, as evidenced by numerous reviews of people using lipoic acid for this purpose. You can also find a lot of tips on how to take it.
In addition to use as a fat burner, thiocotic acid is used as part of complex treatment of various diseases:
- Glaucoma, as it improves visual acuity.
- Poisoning, due to the fact that it is a strong antioxidant.
- Cirrhosis of the liver, which is usually accompanied by its deficiency.
- Alcoholism, as it promotes the removal of toxins from the body.
- Diabetes, due to the fact that it reduces blood sugar levels.
- Radioactive lesions.
- HIV, as it gives general endurance and energy to the body.
- Alzheimer’s disease, due to the strengthening of nerve cells.
When using lipoic acid, there are practically no side effects, which is why it is considered safe for human health. In addition, it is compatible with other vitamin-containing drugs.
Glucometer – a device for monitoring changes in blood sugar levels
It is recommended during the period of its use to exercise control over the change in blood sugar, This is due to its possible decrease – hypoglycium, due to the drug.
It is important to monitor blood sugar levels.
Lipoic acid can sometimes cause indigestion. It is worth remembering that this substance is produced by the body itself, so it cannot be harmful, unless, of course, its necessary content in the body is exceeded.
Important to remember! Exceeding the recommended doses of any drug can have negative health effects.
Products containing natural lipoic acid
Lipoic acid contains:
- In meat products, with a large amount of its beef, liver, and kidneys, it is also found in pork, also mainly in offal.
- In various vegetables – carrots, cabbage, beets and others.
Sources of lipoic acid
- In cereals – rice, flax seeds, in wheat.
- Greens – spinach, celery, leek, leaf lettuce.
- It also contains a sufficient amount of beer yeast.
It is worth noting that lipoic acid is produced by the body itself, but only in very small quantities, which it usually lacks.
Thiocotic acid is produced in the form of tablets and capsules. Lipoic acid is effectively used for weight loss.
Reviews, how to use the drug for this purpose, sometimes differ. The fact is that the tablets have a dosage of