MODES-Center is a software package designed to automate business processes of a distributed generating company related to consolidation and analysis at the control center level of weekly, daily, and operational planning information exchanged between departments of the generating company and information gateways of the UES. Scope of the MODES-Center: control centers of generating companies and their branches, power plants.
ADVANTAGES OF USING MODES-Center
- advanced communication capabilities and support for safe and reliable data exchange between the central office, branches, and power plants of the generating company within the framework of existing and future regulations;
- easy and fast adaptation to changing rules, formats of exchange and rules of interaction with branches of the System Operator;
- ensuring the maintenance of a single directory of conditionally permanent information on the parameters of all controlled objects of control, which are updated through the information system gateway of the SES;
- support of work in branches located in different time zones;
- the possibility of preparing data in the same office of the generating company for the formation and sending of models to several dispatching centers of the UES;
- a solution based on modern Microsoft technologies widely used in the industry, which reduces the total cost of implementation and ownership;
- high reliability of information processing and storage;
- provides for integration with external software systems, as well as the development and implementation of specialized components and subsystems, including external API support for third-party developers;
- support of the distributed management scheme MODES-Center, consisting of several servers at different levels of the generating company.
The MODES-Center implements a flexible and reliable authorization system, which makes it possible to divide the responsibility of system users for each planning stage and to send planning data to SO EEC with accuracy to a power plant.
All significant events are recorded in the logs of the complex, which allows you to track and restore the picture of users’ actions during any period of the system operation.
BASIC SUBSYSTEMS INCLUDING MODES-Center COMPOSITION
- communication adapter – provides interaction with information gateways of the Unified Energy System, including sending prepared layouts, receiving up-to-date regulatory and reference information of the UNESEWS calculation model, planned schedules, notifications about the delivery of layouts to the automated system of the Unified Power System;
- transport subsystem – provides management of data exchange between internal subsystems and MODES-Center clients, in the role of which system clients and external software systems can act;
- storage management subsystem – provides individual storage rules for various types of system data;
- event subsystem – controls the generation and storage of events about the system;
- authorization subsystem – provides management of user access rights;
- logging subsystem – provides the MODES-Center logs;
- Business Rules Execution Management Subsystem — Provides support for the execution of business data reconciliation processes for preparing weekly, daily, and operational planning layouts within approved routes;
- inter-level synchronization subsystem – provides data synchronization between levels of the MODES-Center when using a distributed control scheme.
ADDITIONAL SUBSYSTEMS MODES-Center
- data verification and calculation subsystem – provides the ability to create and manage custom data verification rules for layouts and perform calculations based on the MODES-Center information;
- report subsystem – designed to build reporting documents based on the MODES-Center information in common data presentation formats;
- data export subsystem – designed to export data to the * .xml, * .xlsx, * .csv and other file formats;
- the subsystem of integration with the OIC “SK-2007” – provides data export to the OIC “SK-2007”;
- the integration subsystem with the electronic operative journal YoZH-2 – provides the ability to generate electronic journal entries based on events recorded in the MODES-Center;
- subsystem of integration with PC “ASUREO” – provides integration with the software package for managing applications for the withdrawal of power stations equipment for repair in order to use information about planned equipment repairs during preparation and verification of data for generating layouts;
- notification subsystem – manages the distribution of notifications to interested customers via e-mail. To send notifications using other common interfaces (SMS, Jabber, etc.), an additional module can be purchased;
- Business Process Editor – provides tools for creating and editing various data reconciliation routes for layouts corresponding to the generating company’s business processes.
- consolidation of information in a single information repository of the generating company, which is exchanged between subordinate power plants and information gateways of the automated systems of the UES;
- data preparation for the formation of weekly, daily and operational planning layouts;
- support of business processes for preparing and coordinating data for layouts;
- obtaining regulatory information from the automated systems of SO UES;
- checking the correctness of the data for the layouts for compliance with the rules defined by the UES SO and the internal corporate standards of the generating company;
- centralized data exchange with several information gateways of the UES;
- autonomous operation of client software, which allows users to continue working in case of a break in communication with the server part of the complex;
- Automatic (by event or schedule) data export to files.