Not every hot has such a variety as green pea soup. In summer, you can taste all the sweetness of the young legume, in the cold warm up the first of canned, dry or frozen billet. Weight options: the product is combined with vegetables, meat, greens, which helps to prepare the dish in accordance with the season.
How to cook green pea soup?
Green pea soup can be prepared in different ways. From the young, sweet peas prepare diet cream soups on the water and cream. From canned, frozen and dry peas – nutritious hot dishes. Traditionally, they are boiled in broths, with the addition of meat, smoked meat, potatoes, carrots, zucchini, cabbage.
- A tasty green pea soup will turn out very bright if the young fruits are blanched before cooking in water with the addition of soda.
- You can cook the soup of green peas with a shell. To do this, trim the edges of the pod, and add the pods themselves to the soup 10 minutes before the end of the process.
Fresh Green Pea Soup
Soup from young green peas – a thin thing. Fresh peas have the very sweetness and freshness that you want to preserve and gently shade. To do this, it is worth taking care of related components. Delicate cauliflower, neutral rice, salty melted cheese will add nutritional value and subtly emphasize the taste of peas.
- young peas – 200 g;
- cauliflower – 250 g;
- boiled rice – 150 g;
- onions – 50 g;
- carrots – 70 g;
- processed cheese – 100 g;
- water – 2, 5 l;
- butter – 40 g
- Save the onions and carrots.
- Put cabbage blossoms and sweat for 5 minutes.
- Season with rice, cheese and water.
- Boil 10 minutes. Sprinkle green peas.
- Cook the green pea soup for another 2 minutes.
Canned green pea soup – recipe
Soup from canned green peas bribes with its simplicity and convenience of preparation: you need to lay out the contents of the jar and after 5 minutes remove the dish from the stove. It can be cooked at any time of the year, combining peas with vegetables and cereals, in broth or on water using liquid from a billet, giving a hot, rich taste.
- water –